[ros-kernel] iface/addsys/genw32k.c -- local sizeof(void *)

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 5 15:52:25 CEST 2004

I recently got an amd64 and built reactos on it, however I got errors from
the system call stubs generated by genw32k.  genw32k uses the local sizeof
void * to find out what size to make the stdcall decorations, which in my
case is double that of an i386.  I put a patch on bugzilla (#277) which
fixes it, seemingly, but I wanted to defer to others to fix this in the real
tree since I know nothing about that code.
--
IBM had little or no expertise on Intel processors.
 -- paragraph 54, SCO v IBM, second amended complaint