[ros-kernel] Re: ReactOS article to be published in Linux Magazine

Stephen Hodges theteofscuba at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:29:50 CEST 2004

This all sounds like asking santa for too much. It's quite an absurd request when the ReactOS part barely works as it is. If you are going to bring linux into this, try working on a way to just automatically convert Linux drivers to Windows, and bring in any helper features that may be useful. That's a start.