[ros-kernel] Re: ReactOS article to be published in Linux Magazine

Waldo Alvarez Cañizares wac at lab.matcom.uh.cu
Tue Apr 6 14:15:23 CEST 2004

Hi:

I agree with it. I mean what's the point of making Linux Drivers work in reactos when almost all (excluding some strange case) hardware supported by Linux has a driver for some Windows. If some hardware is only supported in Linux (which I doubt) I think that it would be better to do the equivalent driver for Windows (only if it is a need). However the opposite is interesting simply because is smarter to develop just one driver instead of waste resources trying to do a Linux driver. Imagine the huge amount of Hardware vendors + users that will benefit.

Best Regards
Waldo Alvarez