[ros-kernel] Feature freeze

ros at xzite.fsnet.co.uk ros at xzite.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 12:21:12 CEST 2004

> I hope you're aware that i haven't updated this mirror for quite a long
> time, please use http://www.reactsoft.com for up-to-date images.
>
> Regards
> Thomas

thanks Thomas. i have changed my bookmark.
i downloaded the 04072004 iso. this one loads fine, but explorer still
freezes the system. notepad will run from the command prompt, but file
saving or opening also freezes it, as does "browse" from the run dialog.

also, i womdered if it was possible for the default resolution to be
anything other than 640 x 480. would it be possible to have 800 x 600 as
default, or at least as an easily configurable option without having
hardware specific drivers. it would make the whole project look loads
better, i.e. less "safe mode" than at the moment. just a thought....

thanks
les