[ros-kernel] Feature freeze

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Wed Apr 7 23:47:32 CEST 2004

Jason Filby wrote:

>What's the status of our SVGA driver? I'd like for our 0.2.2
>screenshots to be in full color. If not, we can always go with the
>VMWare driver.

It works on some hardware and not on other... With the "recent" changes
in video driver support it should be possible to make the SVGA driver as
the first loading and fallback to VGA on failure. I would like to do
some testing before commiting this change. Unfortunetly it's almost
impossible for me to do this before the deadline, would it be possible
to commit such change tomorrow (for the release) or not?

- Filip