[ros-kernel] Feature freeze

Rick Langschultz seven2ten at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 14:57:24 CEST 2004

I always build my versions of programs either on my virtual machine or on
one of my special reactos machines. This allows me to actively test code,
and to update code as i see fit, however some computers are more buggy than
others because of incompatible hardware, such as those stupid VIA chipsets
that are included in every new computer. Bochs works perfectly, vmware and
connectix and microsoft vpc, are ok, but hardware sucks on them also... I
would get an old aptiva off of ebay to do testing, that is what i did, plus
i am developing an os, so i test on those too!!!