[ros-kernel] RosGetTimeFormat and GetTimeFormatA

Kohn Emil Dan emild at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Apr 12 09:28:29 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

I've been lurking on this project for some time, without contributing too
much. I'm amazed by the amount of progress you guys are doing. Keep on the
great work!

I want to contribute with a minor patch to the RosGetTimeFormat()  and
GetTimeFormatA() functions.

1) RosGetTimeFormat() has a small bug. The last statement should be

return nPos;

and not

return cchTime;

2) GetTimeFormatA() is not implemented. I have written an implementation
for it, which calls GetTimeFormatW(), and converts the string parameters
back and forth.

Both these contributions are included in the patch attached to this
message. Anyone caring to commit it?

							Regards,

								Emil