[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

KJK::Hyperion noog at libero.it
Wed Apr 14 00:17:55 CEST 2004

At 20.17 13/04/2004, you wrote:
>If genntdll/genw32k are going to work on 64-bit targets then sysfuncs.lst
>needs to distinguish between pointer and integer arguments.

Probably. Actually, to be on the safe side they should also distinguish
between data pointer and code pointer arguments. In practice we'll assume
that all arguments are passed on the stack (be it a real stack or a list of
registers or a combination of both), padded to the stack alignment size and
that the stack is pointer-aligned. Does it sound acceptable to you?