[ros-kernel] Makefile changes

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 17 12:08:24 CEST 2004

This change is not releated to the version control/continuous
integration/regression testing discussions.

I did mention on IRC that with the build system you should still be able
to build a single driver by using the top makefile before the change was
committed. I also think the change should be reverted.

Casper