[ros-kernel] Microsoft Give-Away

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:15:35 CEST 2004

Hello,

--- Aleksey Bragin <aleksey at studiocerebral.com> wrote:
> That's bad. Anyone else downloaded it and read EULA? What do you
> think?
>
> Maybe we can have go-arounds? Like ReactOS supports Windows Platform,
> etc.

This is ambiguos. Every ReactOS driver and app is supposed to work on
Windows. The only exceptions should be freeldr, ntoskrnl, advapi32,
kernel32, ntdll, win32k.sys, user32 and gdi32. If you want to use a
Microsoft tool to develop anything else for ReactOS then it is 100%
legal as you SHOULD NOT be developing applications that only run on
ReactOS.

Thanks
Steven