[ros-kernel] Bug in mdl changes

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Thu Apr 22 00:13:07 CEST 2004

To find out what's goin on i set up compileing ros-on-ros in vmware, just to
find that i'm unable to
compile ros-on-ros even without my changes... It just hangs. No errors,
nothing. Comtrol+C get's me back to the console again, so the system is not
hanging, just the compile process.

Should i undo my changes? I can't find any problems myself, but if someone
else have better success compiling ros-on-ros without my changes, i'll undo
'em.

-Gunnar