[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 17:25:43 CEST 2004

Hi,

the gcc version which doesn't work is 3.3.3 and not 3.3.1. It's my mistake.
You must make a full rebuild of msvcrt. To install it's only necessary to
copy msvcrt.dll. The real problem was that gcc does inline some functions
like feof and ferror. This functions does access FILE->_flag directly and
_IOREAD from ros was equal _IOEOF from gcc.

- Hartmut