[ros-kernel] Different Hardware Architectures

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Sat Apr 24 01:27:57 CEST 2004

This is however a major problem.
Since varying endiannes is not foreseen in windows programming. For
instance BeOS has dual endianness as an integral part of its programming
uses. AFAIK there exists a header that provides endian macros in either
ways (similar to _T()). In the MS-world nothing like this exists and
milions of programs (writing/reading binary data) are not prepared for
such thing.