[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Sun Apr 25 22:08:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

the pipes on the command line are different for windows and reactos. Make
creates a batch file which is execute by cmd. Cmd from windows creates a
named pipe between gcc and depends. Cmd from reactos starts first gcc and
attaches a file to the standard output. After gcc was running, cmd starts
depends and attaches the created file to the standard input. I'm not sure if
a full disk or something else has side effects.
I've tested only on real hard ware (two pc's) and within bochs (very
slowly).

- Hartmut