[ros-kernel] Different Hardware Architectures

Rick Langschultz seven2ten at cox.net
Tue Apr 27 19:19:39 CEST 2004

Instead of adding PPC code, or even 68K code to react os, why not add a
virtual processor and hardware to reactos as an apple binary that
interacts with existing mac os hardware. Here is what I am thinking. If
you add bochs code for mac os to reactos (application) that would save a
lot of time debugging and testing. We know that bochs works on the mac,
reactos works (sorta) on an x86 processor, so why not just do that,
simpler.