[ros-kernel] ReactOS distribution

Stephen Hodges theteofscuba at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 21:30:27 CEST 2004

This just occurred to me. Linux is widely available mainly due to the vast amount of university and other free software ftp sites. First and foremost, GNU.org accepts submissions to their ftp site. That would be a good start. Next, there are many other ftp sites, I think sunsite.unc.edu was one of them. Making a list and figuring out how to obtain mirrors for downloads would be the best way about doing that.

http://www.gnu.org/home.html#directory<http://www.gnu.org/home.html#directory>

More publicity can be obtained when security flaws begin to show up, by posting the finds to BugTraq and securityfocus, and possibly others.