[ros-kernel] Re: CVS Update: reactos

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Tue Aug 3 09:42:15 CEST 2004

Hi Filip,

> >Log message:
> >	correct TARGET_PCH to 'precomp.h'
> >
> Thanks for fixing it. I wonder why the build system haven't screamed
> more about the incorrect file name... ;-)

Do precompiled headers work at all with the current build system?
I looked into helper.mak and see it expects files named *.pch:

MK_PCHNAME = $(TARGET_PCH).pch

But GCC uses the name "*.gch" instead.

Some other thing...
I have problems with your new makefile to compile explorer, and get
the following error when building ROS:

make.exe[1]: Entering directory `D:/osexperts/reactos/subsys/system/explorer'
make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `D:/osexperts/reactos/subsys/system/explorer'
make.exe[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../../dk/w32/lib/notifyhook.a', needed by `explorer.nostrip.exe'.  Stop.

Regards,

   Martin