[ros-kernel] New Taskmgr Exception Dump.

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Sat Aug 7 05:42:52 CEST 2004

Hi,
I was all wet on the prior post. I tracked through the dll's and to OnCreate in
taskmgr.c.

 From user32/windows/dialog.c in DIALOG_CreateIndirect;

  if (SendMessageA( hwnd, WM_INITDIALOG, (WPARAM)dlgInfo->hwndFocus, param ))

In taskmgr.c;

    case WM_INITDIALOG:
         hMainWnd = hDlg;
         return OnCreate(hDlg);

When OnCreate is called something goes wrong and never returns to SendMessageA.
Well this is where I'm ATM. Just tracking things down. OnCreate does alot of
stuff with window dialog setup.

If anyone knows about taskmgr's querks with ROS, please post something. It works
half a$$ with qemu but later on it kernel bug checks out.

BTW, all of the is with current CVS and lean-explorer on real hardware.
Thanks,
James