[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos (sections)

Hartmut Birr hartmut.birr at gmx.de
Sun Aug 8 11:41:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

it has fixed the non paged pool problem. The using of MC_CACHE is ok. Ros
has a delayed close function (30sec) for files. The cache manager can
allocate the half size of the physical memory before it starts to remove
cache segments. You should wait a little bit and start the compiling again.

- Hartmut