[ros-kernel] About Documentation

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Thu Aug 26 17:08:03 CEST 2004

Hi

I was wondering about doing some documentation, since I've got a lot of spare
time on my hands.  (And a bit of experience writing stuff - one unpublished
novel, one 2nd draft novella, several short stories, and some short short
stories - so I figure I know that side well enough to transfer my skills over to
the technical side without a brain transplant or a second degree.)

What sort of documentation is most needed at this stage?

Wesley Parish

P.S.  I've got one of those Dell OptiPlex G1 333L thingees to play around with
ReactOS, and it's not recognizing the 3249.3 MB HDD I've got for it.  Anyone
know where I can get an A04 upgrade that'll recognize it?  Or some such BIOS?

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press