[ros-kernel] ole32 changes

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Fri Aug 27 14:41:34 CEST 2004

> From: Magnus Olsen
>
> > ole32 is shared with Wine. Could you please submit your
> > changes to Wine too?
> >
> > Gé van Geldorp.
> This have allread been fix in wine cvs

The lines which were removed in ReactOS by this change are still present
in Wine CVS at this very moment. Maybe there's no compile-time warning
in Wine, I haven't checked. Maybe there's no definition of LPCOLESTR16
et al in the Wine headers, again, I haven't checked. What I do know is
that this change makes our compobj.c and ifs.h different from the Wine
files and I would like to prevent that if possible.

Gé van Geldorp.