[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 15:49:09 CEST 2004

Hi Alex,

--- Alex Ionescu <ionucu at videotron.ca> wrote:
> I was just asking the question to be totally safe, I'm sorry if
> anyone
> saw another meaning to it. There were complaints about having the
> Windows NT string in Explorer which made me wonder if this was ok.
> Thank
> you for clarifying.

No problem at all. I just want everyone to be clear on what is a legal
issue and what is not. I agree about the Windows NT String in explorer
being something that needs to be removed. Feel free to change it. I
think Martin implemented that function for people running on Windows so
we might want to add a hack to explorer so it displays sometihng
differnt when running on ReactOS.

Thanks
Steven