[ros-kernel] Possible SECURITY_DESCRIPTOR cache problem

Mike Nordell tamlin at algonet.se
Sun Aug 29 08:13:59 CEST 2004

Filip Navara wrote:

> > I have a method to reproduce such (or very similar) crash every time.
> > I'll write about it more tomorrow.
>
> I take that back. I found out the cause of the crash I was seeing and
> it's differnet from the crash Mike had.

OK, time for me to provide what little more details I can then.

I experienced the crash in QEMU (in Win32), multiple times - I don't know if
it really matters, but worth mentioning. Some other things that might make a
difference are:
- DBG=1
- shell is cmd.exe (crash happens before shell prompt)

I also remove a few drivers (name-list from old .bat-file, why some names
might be obsolete) from the image since they make no sense to me in this
environment:
pcnet.sys
pcntn5m.sys
ne2000.sys