[ros-kernel] winecalc source available

Johannes Olofsson johannes_olofsson at spray.se
Sun Feb 8 12:16:53 CET 2004

Hi!
Wouldn't it be better to not clone the look of MS Calculator in such a detail. IMO it is better to make a clone
have obvious differencies from the original and focus on getting good functionality (not least keeping you out
of unnescessary lawsuits for stealing somebodys design).
Regards
Johannes Olofsson