[ros-kernel] regsvr32 and rundll32

Shadow Flare blakflare at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 15:31:58 CET 2004

After you mentioned it, I took a look at it.  I don't think the wine version
is suitable to be used with ReactOS.  Besides, it is still missing
something, too.  It does not call OleInitialize before registering and
OleUninitialize after.  The code did do something that mine didn't, though;
it used LoadLibraryEx with the altered search path flag.  I've looked at the
ms one and confirmed this is correct, so I've changed it in my code.

-ShadowFlare