[ros-kernel] Windows source leaked?

Patrick Mauritz oxygene at studentenbude.ath.cx
Thu Feb 12 23:48:03 CET 2004

Am Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2004 23:36 schrieb Skywing:
> Don't copy any code from it (obviously).  I suspect there will be some
> policy changes on code submission as a result.  The last thing we want is
> to be accused of copying Microsoft code.
http://www.openbios.org/project/rules.html

this is the set of rules we agreed on for openbios, after we had to handle
I-don't-know-how-many requests for and discussions of the award bios source.

esp. point 2 and 3 (and probably 5) might apply for reactos, too (at least as
a starting point for an official project statement)

off-topic: anybody interested in building the binding code for openfirmware
and reactos? ;)

patrick mauritz