[ros-kernel] Dependancy Walker on ReactOS

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 12:48:03 CET 2004

--- "KJK::Hyperion" <noog at libero.it> wrote:
> do you happen to know what fixed the error at the startup of the
> runtime?

I have no idea. I think Filip did some work on msvcrt to get
OpenOffice/Mozilla working or it could be from his fix to get Java
working again. Its still not perfect as I cant use the program. I also
think that there are still some major issues in the Exception Handling
still as I cant get Office97 or OpenOffice to load even though all of
the functions are there. I just get a unhandled usermode exception.

Thanks
Steven