[ros-kernel] CVS Update: reactos

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 09:55:54 CET 2004

Hi Thomas

Just switching this over to ros-kernel...

Don't feel too bad - regressions are quite wide spread. This is
inevitable in a system as large as ReactOS - which is only going to
grow. This is something I've been thinking of more and more recently:

regression testing. I'm trying to think up ways to give regression
testing more visibility in the project so that it can receive more
attention.

Perhaps we could have a @tested tag - in the same fashion as the
@implemented tag. And it would also be nice for each function with a
@tested tag to indicates which tests include that function.

Following this - I would like to make the source tree more accessible

from the website - and using such tags to make the tree more
manageable
and better documented. But this isn't something to be rushed into,
because if its not done properly it could be a liability instead of
an
asset.

Cheers
Jason