[ros-kernel] Riched20.dll

Waldo Alvarez Cañizares wac at lab.matcom.uh.cu
Wed Feb 18 14:55:41 CET 2004

Hi:

Do not duplicate that code! In fact riched20.dll imports from riched32.dll (or riched32 from riched20 I don't remember very well) take a look at the size of both(or use objdump -x riched20.dll). Avoid code duplication the most you can. There is a lot of cloned code already in ROS remember anytime you duplicate some code you duplicate bugs too.

BTW winzip dynamically imports this dll as well a crypt32.dll so if we get it ported then with some luck probably it will work at full.

Best Regards
Waldo