[ros-kernel] Suggestions

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 23:19:19 CET 2004

The idea of team leaders was floated in the past but didn't take off.
It
may appear to work for one or two areas - but in the end - there are
just too many functional areas to be covered, and not enough gurus to
go
round. I don't see this as a bad thing, though. This would just add a
lot more admin work to all our best developers - and a lot of
developers
just aren't interested in admin! The best thing we can do is to make
our
processes as effective and efficient as possible.

Cheers
Jason