[ros-kernel] Bug 198 closed - New bug to be opened for serial mouse on com2

Gge gerard.gatineau at laposte.net
Sun Feb 29 11:16:11 CET 2004

Filip Navara wrote:

> Ok, I'm closing it, finally... :-)
> Gge wrote:
>> The current sermouse driver in CVS  is OK so the bug 198 may be closed.
>> Bugzilla has alredy been updated accordingly some time ago.
Thanks Filip.

The problem is closed for the serial mouse on com1 configuration (which
is mine) but some problems are still remaining if serial mouse is
connected to  com2 , as far as I remember.
For this configuration " serial mouse on com2" , a new bug would be
created to keep this in mind as the  problem will come again from users
who have a serial mouse on com2 .
I am unable to report the bug in Bugzilla as I don't  have the details
of the problem