[ros-kernel] building shell32 with MinGW and MSVC

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Thu Jan 1 12:49:27 CET 2004

Hello,

the last problem for compiling shell32 on MinGW are two functions in control.c:
RunDLL_CallEntry16() and CallCPLEntry16()
My Wine patch, trying to separate them into a special 16 bit file has been
discarded. The problem with this two functions is, they are implemented
using some functions exported from Wine's kernel32.dll. They are not
available on pure WIN32.
Has anyone an idea how to implement this functions on WIN32?
Currently I am using an "#ifdef" contruct to disable them.

Regards,

  Martin