[ros-kernel] defintion of macro CALLBACK

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Fri Jan 2 14:28:05 CET 2004

Hi,

I tried compiling ReactOS code with MSVC.
The biggest problem I found is the definition of macro CALLBACK.

It's defined as:  (see include/ntos/types.h)
#define CALLBACK STDCALL_FUNC

To be compatible with MS WIN32 definctions and MinGW, it should just be:
#define CALLBACK STDCALL

I would suggest to change it the correct definition.
Of course then there are many places to adjust this "CALLBACK(function)"
into "CALLBACK function" and "typedef xxx CALLBACK(*FUNCTION) (...);"
into "typedef xxx (CALLBACK*FUNCTION) (...);".

What do you think?

Regards,

  Martin