[ros-kernel] Possible Regression in Video Driver support

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 07:41:51 CET 2004

Hello,
I havent posted this to bugzilla yet because I want to make sure its
nothing that I am doing wrong. When I try to use any other video driver
in ReactOS other than the VMware SVGA it fails to load the miniport. I
have tried the ReactOS VGA and the Microsoft VGA from NT 4. I came
across this because I was wanting to do native testing on my laptop and
was having trouble with my ATI card. I have tried loading all of these
drivers under real hardware and VMware and the only thing that works
for me is the VMware driver under VMware.

Thanks
Steven