[ros-kernel] Wine DLLs

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Fri Jan 2 22:12:07 CET 2004

> It's a huge commit, I hope I didn't break anything

Well, ofcourse I did break something :(

The w32api version most of us are using is the snapshot which Steven
mailed around somewhere in mid-december. Since then, the CVS version of
w32api has been updated. If you build with the new CVS w32api you'll run
into duplicate definitions.
Now, the problem is that both the mid-december version of w32api and the
current CVS version of w32api are labeled 2.5, so there is no way to
differentiate between the two at the moment. Filip has come up with the
following work-around: if you use the mid-december version, replace the
w32api.h file in the w32api include directory by the attached one. It
sets the version back to 2.4, so we can support both until 2.5 is
officialy released.

Gé van Geldorp.