[ros-kernel] Wine DLLs

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 3 20:48:11 CET 2004

Well this is nice. Unfortunately winebuild needs w32api or
wine headers and since it is now a build tool,
cross-compilation fails.

I think we should accept the fact that w32api is a work in
progress and import it to reactos cvs so we won't need to
worry about breaking compilation with some w32api
configuration or force developers to use cvs version of w32api.

Are there any objections to importing w32api (headers only) to
reactos cvs?

Casper