[ros-kernel] ROS does NOT compile.

Aliberti Emanuele ea at iol.it
Wed Jan 7 22:26:55 CET 2004

Richard Campbell wrote:

> Guys, on a clean build system (reinstalled windows not too long ago)
> using mingw32 3.1.0 + gcc 3.3.1 and windows api 2.4 ReactOS does NOT
> BUILD.  How do i solve this?  I've been unable to compile ROS for
> several weeks, it just ends up in a parse error.
>
> Once again, this is both a clean tree and a clean mingw installation.

Here:
-gcc (GCC) 3.3.1 (mingw special 20030804-1)
-GNU ld version 2.14.90 20030807
-GNU dlltool 2.14.90 20030807
-the unofficial w32api snapshot released by Steven a few weeks ago
-mingw\include\w32api.h (pathced: it *must* say 2.4)

#ifndef _W32API_H_
#define _W32API_H_
#if __GNUC__ >=3
#pragma GCC system_header