[ros-kernel] Developer blogs on reactos.com anyone?

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sat Jan 10 22:33:58 CET 2004

        Hi Jason,
this sounds like a cool idea for me also!

Could it be possible to maybe have some people's personal pages under
reactos.com? Is this what you meant? Or something like .plan, where everyone
can expresss his progress/thoughts to other.

Certainly if it doesn't take a lot of efforts :-)

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.