AW: [ros-kernel] Kdb scripting - User site intepreter?

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 11 02:23:27 CET 2004

> Hi,
> Can we make the java script interpreter usable from the user site? So we
> would need only one interpreter for the whole OS.

It's much better for real programs to have userland javascript interpreters.
This is meant for kernel debugging, and so would be a real pain to make
work well in other contexts.  I'd say as well that most apps should choose a
more feature rich and up-to-date interpreter like seamonkey, anyway.
--
"Should array indices start at 0 or 1? My compromise of 0.5 was rejected
 without, I thought, proper consideration."