[ros-kernel] Msvcrt - unwind.c

Guido reactos at jacquido.demon.nl
Sat Jan 10 11:27:03 CET 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:28:29 -0800 (PST)
Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry for comming off harsh on this, there are problems here dont get
> me wrong. We do need to at least document that CVS head of w32api is
> required for building ReactOS.

Since this is only a temporary situation, I wouldn't waste too much time documenting this stuff. A line in an approriate README file should suffice.

This is blocking the next release of ReactOS though. IMHO you simply can not release something that is dependant upon the latest CVS version of another package.

Of course, required packages should be documented for each release.

- Guido