[ros-kernel] RE: #2 - Mdi Win16/32 Split

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 22:48:48 CET 2004

Why doesn't WINE just drop win16 support and GET WITH THE TIMES or
branch off WIN16/32 support?

In all honesty, i could understand if compatibility were at stake, but
it's not.  The days of 16 bit are long gone (with the exception of older
installers, which don't run on wine anyways due to other issues) and
honestly, the 16bit and the 'win31' look code is doing nothing but
bloating the WINE tree.  Now granted this is slightly off topic for the