[ros-kernel] BLOG+

Mike Nordell tamlin at algonet.se
Mon Jan 12 15:35:21 CET 2004

One idea I got in context of developer blogs; developer wiki. Has it been
considered?

I don't know how well it would fit into the current "Developer Site"
(http://www.reactos.com/content/view/full/86) overall architecture, but I
suspect it could prove quite useful.

Comments?

/Mike
P.S. Jason: To the "Standards" section
(http://www.reactos.com/content/view/full/94) you might want to add some
ECMA links:

ISO-9660 (ECMA 119)
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/files/ecma-st/Ecma-119.pdf

UDF (DVD)
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/files/ecma-st/Ecma-167.pdf

Aux. info, in context but not belonging under "Standards":
http://disktype.sourceforge.net/doc/

In context of optical media:
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/
joerg.schilling/private/cdrecord.html

http://www.codeproject.com/system/udfcdr.asp?target=UDF

P.S.2 Should anyone read "Needs ASPI32" anywhere, for a piece of s/w with
src, just disregard that artificial requirement and drop me a mail - I've
got a GPL'd ASPI "emulator" (44KB src+headers) using SPTI (working equally
fine for SCSI and ATAPI devices) for Win32 that I've myself used to e.g.
burn CD's under Win32 for several years now (the author of cdrecord wasn't
interested in distributing it with cdrtools, why it hasn't got much spread).

/Mike