[ros-kernel] CVSspam

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 07:09:48 CET 2004

Hi Rex,
Winehq uses a much simpler script for creating CVS diffs in the emails.
It will send a copy of the diff in -u format. Do you think we could use
that script? It would make merging with Winehq much more simple.

http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/tools/patch.py?rev=1.13&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Thanks
Steven