[ros-kernel] Fw: shell32 patches to be usable by ReactOS Explorer

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 07:19:37 CET 2004

Hello Martin,
--- Martin Fuchs <martin-fuchs at gmx.net> wrote:
> I don't call this very cooperative.
> If he doesn't cooperate, I don't see why I should cooperate further.

Yes it can be frustrating at times but Winehq patch policy leads to
good code. Dont worry about merging for the time being until we can get
some good CVS diff scripts setup on reactos cvs. Once we have that it
will be much simpler to send our patch to wine-patches as we commit
them. If you want and have time you can resend me the diff tommrow
along with changelog I will work on doing the merge while we are in
Code freaze for 0.2.

Thanks
Steven