[ros-kernel] hard to code kbdxx.c without knowing C enough

Johannes Olofsson johannes_olofsson at spray.se
Thu Jan 15 07:54:57 CET 2004

------ Ursprungligt meddelande -------------------
Från: correasilva at tugamail.com
Datum: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:54:52 +0000
Ämne: [ros-kernel] hard to code kbdxx.c without knowing C enough

">Hi!
>my idea is maybe we can collect keymap suggestions and needs would help
>ReactOS and all other open-source OSes   - and please take a look at
>ctrl+alt and shift+ctrl+alt combinations if are good for kbdse.c and if you
>have suggestions for  standard characters for these ones (MacOS keymaps are
>good examples about how they could uniformize it - the option and
>shift+option combinations are not deeply different between PT, SE, UK and
>US) "

There is one catch though... for some combinations this would likely collide with keyboard shortcuts. I agree
that it could be useful for some commonly used characters though (it wasn't that long ago that the euro sign
was added for example). An extended keymap could be separate or a compiling option for kbdxx.dll.
/Johannes Olofsson