[ros-kernel] For those of you using the mid-december w32api snapshot

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Thu Jan 15 23:39:00 CET 2004

> From: Ge van Geldorp
>
> Modified files:
> 	reactos/include/wine/: commctrl.h objbase.h winnt.h winternl.h
> 	reactos/lib/ws2_32/misc/: dllmain.c sndrcv.c
> Added files:
> 	reactos/include/: objbase.h winuser.h
> 	reactos/include/wine/: olectl.h winbase.h winspool.h
>
> Log message:
> 	Allow building with released 2.4 w32api and current
> pre-2.5 CVS w32api

Since the use of the mid-december w32api snapshot that was mailed to
ros-kernel continues to give problems I've changed things so we no
longer depend on it. If you installed that snapshot, you should
overwrite it with the release 2.4 version you can download from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mingw/w32api-2.4-src.tar.gz?download
. Our build system now supports the released 2.4 version and the current
(pre-2.5) CVS version, so if you're using w32api CVS there's no need to
do anything.
This is for both the 0.2 release branch and the "normal" HEAD.

Gé van Geldorp.