[ros-kernel] Setup : "C:\Documents and and Settings" in case of WINXP and ROS in same PC

Gge gerard.gatineau at laposte.net
Fri Jan 16 08:08:26 CET 2004

Ros is installed on my PC in C:\Reactos .  WINXP is already installed.
I boot Ros on this PC using Freeldr on floppy + option "Start Ros from
Harddisk"
The Setting directory "C:\Documents and Settings" is already
created/used by Winxp ( with subdirectory "All Users" )

So I am wondering if some conflict will occur with the ongoing Ros setup
system ( syssetup.dll) for such configuration ?

Regards
Gerard