[ros-kernel] Editing boot settings...

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Fri Jan 16 19:56:46 CET 2004

        Hi Steven,
that was a 4th 'thought' in my previous email, but I decided not to write it
since I was sure the support for it is a lot of work :)

If noone objects/or already planned to do this/or have more expertise in
this field than I do, I'm interested in finishing implementing such a thing,
but, Steven, I would need a little personal help from you regarding to Wine
:-).

My previous mail was to offer some quick-solution for ROS 0.2, since many
people will ask - "How can I change my video driver to the VMWare? or How do
I switch between serial and PS/2 mouse?" etc.
But later in the future this work will likely be just not needed.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.