[ros-kernel] Missing welcome exe

Idoxash idoxash at tsargoth.com
Sat Jan 17 10:28:39 CET 2004

Who knows dude I think it's my cd burning software.  It's been messing up here
of late on other burnings too.  Either way the emulator is just way to slow
on my computer the one that comes pre install with 0.2 RC1.  From what I can
tell thoe it all looks good just to slow for me to mess with.

--Idoxash

PS) I downloaded the iso 3 differ times and the mixxing welcome.exe and one
other file something about video keeps poping up too.