[ros-kernel] Missing welcome exe

Idoxash idoxash at tsargoth.com
Sat Jan 17 13:39:41 CET 2004

In either way I try the iso again on another's friend computer who burns a lot
of LINUX cds him self and yet it still does not boot on my 4 computers or all
of his.  I'm guessing somehow it's getting messed up durning download.  I use
modem and he uses cable.  Oh well ~~~ whoever issue this is I just hope it is
cleared up by the final 0.2 release.

Bochs is far to slow I can't even see how it's even used as a emulator.
VMware costes to much.

--Idoxash